Sunday, December 27, 2009

Anemic Low Iron Low Iron, Anemic, And 31 Weeks Pregnant....?

Low iron, anemic, and 31 Weeks pregnant....? - anemic low iron

Hello to all!

I am 31 weeks pregnant today and my last appointment Obstetrics and Gynecology, I learned that iron, anemia, although I take my prenatal vitamins every day. He said it is important to make this appointment on Thursday, when it falls, and if so, we must take other measures.

What these measures if they are not? I forgot to put the time and just wandered if any of you had during pregnancy, anemia, and what they had to do, because if they take iron tablets.

Thank you!

In fact, in the past, I was anemic and - if I am not surprised that I'm pregnant.

1 comments:

★Jen☆ Hams Mummy 25.09.09 said...

Hello :-)

I can imagine that the new measures you on iron tablets are ferrous and possibly the introduction of foods in your diet?
I do not know what to do when you're at work, if you are still anemic, perhaps, more under control. I am on iron pills, because I have low iron content, and they are good, you feel more energy, but (TMI) on each side of the constipation is terrible. If you are in the pills, try to) a partnership with some Metamucil (or other fibrous drink to help you:)

Good luck!

J
xx

Post a Comment