Sunday, February 14, 2010

Imax Seating Chart Silver City Which IMAX Theatre Is The Best In Orange County, CA? Are There Any Differences? I Heard Some Have Moving Seats

Which IMAX Theatre is the best in Orange County, CA? Are there any differences? I heard some have moving seats - imax seating chart silver city

I live near Anaheim, California, and wants to go see the new movie The Dark Knight. I want the best, but they are all IMAX theaters as well? So far I've been with the Irvine. Other Brand IMAX theater move chairs or other objects? If someone could tell me their experiences and the comparison would be really useful!

1 comments:

meitshah... said...

By far the IMAX experience in Orange County is the poster Irvine Spectrum. Here you will find a passport for the Irvine, CA on www.fandango.com.

Post a Comment