Monday, February 1, 2010

Seagate Freeagent 465gb Why Does My Seagate Free Agent 500gb External Drive Register Only 465gb?

Why does my seagate free agent 500gb external drive register only 465gb? - seagate freeagent 465gb

I bought an external Seagate FreeAgent task-service capacity of 500 GB, but when the control is registered 465gb.I only check files that come with the device is not synonymous with 35gb.Is there a way to return the missing space? Is it ok for me to reformat the hard drive, if so, how? Thanks in advance!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hes right its still there, but the difference is small soooooooooooo itbadds GB along the 500gd

Anonymous said...

Since the "marketing" Gigabyte is much smaller than a gigabyte "real".

No place is missing.

Anonymous said...

Since the "marketing" Gigabyte is much smaller than a gigabyte "real".

No place is missing.

Post a Comment