Saturday, February 13, 2010

Seborrhea... More Condition_symptoms What Is The Latest And Most Effective Treatment For Face And Scalp Seborrhea Dermatitis?

What is the latest and most effective treatment for face and scalp seborrhea dermatitis? - seborrhea... more condition_symptoms

I suffered from this condition for most of my life.
I recently learned about "Aveeno hidrocortizone% 1" and cream, that works perfectly for about 2 weeks until it ends abruptly back at work and in my role, which he before ....
If you have a treatment which it has issued to you or someone you know, who knows, please let me know.
My dermatitis has my scalp, eyebrows, eyes and skin area affected T.
I thank everyone for their responses; 0)

1 comments:

Katterine P said...

A friend of mine is head and shoulders, after 10 years of use
with great success.

Post a Comment