Sunday, February 7, 2010

Reason 3 Have Code Lost Cd My Car Is A 93 Intrepid 3.3 And The Problem I'm Having Is That It Keeps Cutting Off On Me At Random Times.?

My car is a 93 intrepid 3.3 and the problem I'm having is that it keeps cutting off on me at random times.? - reason 3 have code lost cd

The problem is that the car was cut a lot recently, sometimes while I was driving for a while at other times when he was in the park for some time and for any reason, the cruise light when this happens. Sometimes it starts before it can take longer than hours, 1 / 2, to start a backup copy.

I recently had my fuel filter, the son of ignition, spark plugs, alternator and air filter replaced, but the problem persists. The last time I went I had to return home, and for reasons I can not understand that my battery life was 3 months old, most miss the power in this period. And try I just rebooted several times and I had a warning light.

I searched for error codes, but only 12, 33 and 55 appeared, so it really does not help. I have suggested a search in different places and someone has to hear in relation to the fuel pump humming low in the back, when I want the key, and it sound. I have seen others with similar problems, and that changing the crankand / or camera-sensor solution. But in my case has been initiated and no code for the problem sensor.


Who else other ideas might be, or I could check?

0 comments:

Post a Comment